The Lemax Christmas Ballet Sight & Sound could be one of the most amazing pieces Lemax have built yet. In this DIY Tutorial I show you how to give this item some extra magic by making a nice display with it. Once rehearsals are done, it’s time to enjoy the performance.
Translate this post into your own language:
Watch the DIY Tutorial below. You can use this display in all sorts of ways. You can even add it to your village or put it on a table.
In this list you will find all the products I used to make this display. Behind each product you will find a link to the Lemax Website. Check the Lemax Collection Where to Buy page for an authorized Lemax dealer in your country.
Sights & Sounds:
- Lemax Christmas Ballet (Link)
- Lemax Village Tree (Link)
- Lemax Christmas Shopping Break (Link)
- Lemax Chatting With Old Friends (Link)
- Lemax Chatting Together (Link)
- Lemax A Short Break (Link)
- Lemax Old English Lamp Post (Link)
- Lemax Red Carpet, Set of 7 (Link)
- Lemax Green Trash Can (Link)
- Lemax Staircase (Link)
- Lemax Flower Bed Boxes (Link)
- Lemax Park Bench, Set of 2 (Link)
- Lemax Power Adapter
- Hot Glue
- Wooden plate (thickness equal to Styrofoam)
- Fine Snow
Leave a Reply