At the North Pole, Santa and his elves are getting ready for Christmas Eve! From the Toy Factory to the Mail Room, there is plenty to do! Episode 10 of the online video series ‘The Making Of: Mike’s Christmas Village’ shows you how to make a Lemax Santa’s Wonderland Christmas Village.
Translate this post into your own language:
This is part 2 of the Santa’s Wonderland theme, haven’t you seen part 1 yet? Click here.
Below is an overview of all materials and items used in this Lemax Santa’s Wonderland village, which are available on Amazon. Click on the link to go to the Amazon product page. By buying through one of these links you are directly supporting Mike’s Christmas Village!
- Lemax Kringle’s Cottage (https://amzn.to/34d5cv5)
- Lemax North Pole Nursery (https://amzn.to/3IDkIiW)
- Lemax Christmas Clock Tower (https://amzn.to/3o308AF)
- Lemax The Elf Workshop (no link available)
- Lemax Elf Made Toy Factory (https://amzn.to/3Ays2JZ)
- Lemax Santa’s Workshop (no link available)
- Lemax Untangling The Lights (https://amzn.to/3IGIMRW)
- Lemax Jolly Toys (https://amzn.to/3H5qppw)
- Lemax Christmas Supply Loft (https://amzn.to/3KL3GRI)
- Lemax Santa’s Cabin (https://amzn.to/3tWEphE)
- Lemax North Pole Observatory (https://amzn.to/3g1qsqw)
- Lemax Santa See Saws (no link available)
- Lemax Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (https://amzn.to/3AysyHV)
- Lemax North Pole Mail Room (https://amzn.to/35kL3nr)
- Lemax Mrs. Claus Kitchen (https://amzn.to/3r2Vuo5)
- Lemax Ludwig’s Wooden Nutcracker Factory (https://amzn.to/3G2SVH8)
- Lemax Santa’s Carousel (no link available)
- Lemax North Pole Tower (https://amzn.to/3rRFJzI)
- Lemax Santa’s Kiddie Train (https://amzn.to/3sc1bQf)
- Lemax Santa Express (https://amzn.to/3KM2Wfi)
- Lemax Fireworks (https://amzn.to/3AmfMfk)
- Form’it Stone Rocks (https://amzn.to/3AkRPoQ)
Found an item which isn’t listed above? Use the contact form to get the details of the product
Subscribe to the Mike’s Christmas Village YouTube channel and don’t miss a single video.