Lemax Santa’s Wonderland! The place where Santa Claus, along with his elves and reindeer, prepares for Christmas Eve. Episode 9 of the online video series ‘The Making Of: Mike’s Christmas Village’ shows you how to make a Lemax Santa’s Wonderland Christmas Village.
The base for this village is made by a wooden base plate, and then by stacking pallets. At the back are 2 styrofoam blocks that form the basis for the mountain.
Below is an overview of all materials and items used, which are available on Amazon. Click on the image to go directly to the Amazon product page. By buying through one of these links you are directly supporting Mike’s Christmas Village!
- Lemax Friendly Forest Clockworks (https://amzn.to/3Kzc5Yx)
- Lemax Twas The Night (https://amzn.to/3tQZo5w)
- Lemax Santa’s Reindeer Training Academy (https://amzn.to/341T7sw)
- Lemax Santa’s Reindeer Petting Zoo (https://amzn.to/3Ky66De)
- Lemax Reindeer On Holiday (https://amzn.to/3IrYIaO)
- Lemax Reindeer Grooming Barn (no link available)
- Lemax Dasher’s Advent Stable (no link available)
- Lemax Cocoa While We’re Waiting (no link available)
- Lemax North Pole Signs (https://amzn.to/3qTzjAW)
- Lemax Red Fireworks (https://amzn.to/3AmfMfk)
- Form’it Stone Rocks (https://amzn.to/3AkRPoQ)
Found an item which isn’t listed above? Use the contact form to get the details of the product
Subscribe to the Mike’s Christmas Village YouTube channel and don’t miss a single video.
Follow Mike’s Christmas Village on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for more inspiration, tips and news.
Leave a Reply