With the Lemax “Speed Skaters” figurine and a bit of creativity, you can craft a stunning ice skating display that will be the highlight of your Lemax Christmas village. In this DIY tutorial, we’ll show you how to make this Lemax Ice Skating Rink.
Translate this post into your own language:
- Lemax Cocoa Corner (13571)
- MyVillage Ice Sheet Base Plate (or print an ice texture on A4 paper)
- Border made of foam board with Lemax logo (or print your own stickers)
- Lemax Splendid Lights (34090)
- Lemax Field Lights (44755)
- Lemax Round Spot Light (44756)
- Lemax Speed Skaters (32217)
- Lemax Long Day Snowshoeing (22148)
- Lemax Hot Cocoa Drinkers (12046)
- Lemax Stand of Sycamore (14614)
- (Fine) snow
Check https://www.lemaxcollection.com/where-to-buy to find an authorized Lemax retailer.
Now that you’ve created your own Lemax Ice Skating Rink, bask in the charm of your festive masterpiece. Display it proudly and share your creativity with the world using #Lemax and #Mikeschristmasvillage.
Don’t forget to follow Mike’s Christmas Village on social media: Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. By staying connected, you’ll be the first to know about more DIY tutorials, inspiring displays, and exciting updates to elevate your Christmas Villages.
#Lemax2023 #ChristmasMagic #MikeChristmasVillage #IceSkating